The quickest way to have your complaint attended to is via our website using the tenant complaint form.

What is the difference between a complaint and a grievance?

A complaint is a statement in which you express your dissatisfaction with a particular situation, which has been put in writing using either mail (PO Box 100, Marden SA 5070), email or our online complaint form.

A grievance is a feeling of resentment over something believed to be wrong or unfair, expressed verbally, either face to face or via a phone call.

How long does it take to resolve a complaint?

Cornerstone will act with transparency throughout the complaint-handling process. We will attempt to resolve all complaints within 30 days of receipt; however, if a complaint is not able to be resolved, or you are not satisfied with the outcome, you may refer the matter to the South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (SACAT).


We care about what you think, both good and bad, but it’s nice to hear about the things we do well from time to time. Many tenants give us verbal feedback, but to make this official, it must be in writing.

Grievance and Complaints Policy

For more information, go to the Policies and Resources page on our website, where you will find the Grievance and Complaints policy document.

You can fill out a complaint form here.