LATEST UPDATE 19 November 2020
In response to the recent COVID-19 outbreak in Adelaide, we have closed our office to the public, effective from 5.00pm on Wednesday 18 November 2020 until further notice. Our staff members are working from home and are available by phone or email.
General and non-essential maintenance services are cancelled for the time being. Please contact Cornerstone if you have any plumbing and electrical emergencies on 8165 5300 Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm, or 0413 618 810 after hours.
We understand this is a deeply upsetting time for all South Australians, and we will be here to support you during this time.
The following services are still open for essential supplies:
- Supermarkets, butchers, fruit and vegetable stores – one person from your household will be able to visit a supermarket once a day
- Medical facilities (including mental health services)
- Petrol stations
- Hardware stores
- Public transport
- Some government services
- Vehicle mechanical services
- Water, power and telecommunication services
- Airports and essential freight services
- Post offices and banking institutions
- Childcare facilities for families of essential workers
- Veterinary services and pet stores
- See more information here
For more information about the virus and restrictions, refer to:
Remember to practise social distancing, follow hygiene rules, wear a mask when out in public, and get tested if you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 or have been directed by SA Health to do so.